World-Class Network. World-Class Solutions.
From the smallest leisure craft to the largest SOLAS-regulated vessels, Iridium has a long, trusted history supplying maritime safety services. Produced by world-class partners adhering to the latest laws, regulations, and safety standards, Iridium Connected® maritime safety equipment is designed to keep your ship and fleet operating safely anywhere in the world.
Partner maritime safety solutions range from a Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS)-compliant terminal delivering an all-in-one maritime safety solution to stand-alone LRIT trackers and satellite-based citadel communications systems.
Global Shipping Needs A Global Network
Discover The Iridium Difference
The Iridium Network Offers:
- Pole-to-pole network coverage
- Highly resilient L-Band with small, non-moving antennas unaffected by weather
- Satellite diversity that significantly reduces signal blockage
- Ongoing innovation both on Iridium’s network and partner terminals
- Learn more about the Iridium Network