What Is A Cookie?
Types Of Cookies Iridium Uses
Iridium uses a variety of cookies to help you navigate efficiently and perform certain functions.
- Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences.
- Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Analytics cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source.
- Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
How To Control & Disable Cookies
- To set your cookie preferences, please visit our Preference tool, which you can access by selecting the cookie logo in the bottom left corner of Iridium’s webpages.
- You may also exercise your cookie choices through the mechanisms described in our “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” page.
- If you turn off cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our Site.
We use web beacons (also called web bugs, pixel tags, or clear GIFs) primarily to collect and maintain aggregated data (such as the number of visitors) to help us see which areas are most popular with our users and improve and update the content on our Site. Web beacons also help us measure the effectiveness of our online advertising and/or e-mail campaigns by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit our Site or the number of individuals who open or act upon an e-mail message. Some of the information we collect using web beacons may be personally identifiable. We may combine this information with other Personal Information we have collected about you to better tailor our marketing and may use this information for other purposes, such as internal research.
Other Technologies Used On The Iridium Apps
Iridium may use Application Insights on the Iridium Apps to collect and store information about your use of the Apps. We use this data to improve the performance and usability of our Apps. The data captured by means of Applications Insights is processed and stored in the USA.
Last Updated: November 19, 2023