What Is A Cookie?
Types Of Cookies Iridium Uses
Iridium uses four types of cookies: basic operations cookies, content personalization cookies, site optimization cookies, and ad personalization cookies.
- Basic Operations cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. These temporary cookies last only as long as your web browser is open and are used for technical purposes such as enabling better navigation on our Site. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided – for example, remembering previous actions (e.g., entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
- Content Personalization cookies allow the Site to save your preferences and create a profile. These are only used when you have a profile on an Iridium Site, such as on our Iridium for Partners site.
- Site Optimization cookies allow us and our partners to perform analytics to monitor behavior so we can analyze and improve our Site for all visitors.
- Ad Personalization cookies allow us to access and share with our advertising partners certain information to personalize and target the advertising that you receive.
How To Control & Disable Cookies
- To set your cookie preferences, please visit our Preference tool, which you can access by selecting the green thumbprint in the bottom left corner of Iridium’s webpages.
- You may also exercise your cookie choices through the mechanisms described in our “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” page.
- If you turn off cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our Site.
We use web beacons (also called web bugs, pixel tags, or clear GIFs) primarily to collect and maintain aggregated data (such as the number of visitors) to help us see which areas are most popular with our users and improve and update the content on our Site. Web beacons also help us measure the effectiveness of our online advertising and/or e-mail campaigns by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit our Site or the number of individuals who open or act upon an e-mail message. Some of the information we collect using web beacons may be personally identifiable. We may combine this information with other Personal Information we have collected about you to better tailor our marketing and may use this information for other purposes, such as internal research.
Other Technologies Used On The Iridium Apps
Iridium may use Application Insights on the Iridium Apps to collect and store information about your use of the Apps. We use this data to improve the performance and usability of our Apps. The data captured by means of Applications Insights is processed and stored in the USA.
Last Updated: June 29, 2023