- For California Residents: Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (collectively the “CCPA”), the definitions of “sell” and “share” are broad and may cover this activity. As such, California residents, or their authorized agents, have the right to opt out of this “selling” and “sharing” at any time.
- For Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia Residents: Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia residents have the right to opt out of processing personal data for purposes of targeted advertising and selling at any time.
Targeted Advertising & Analytics
To opt out of the “selling” or “sharing” of your online identifiers with our advertising and analytics partners, or from targeted advertising, you or your agent may, at any time, take the following actions:
- Set your cookie preferences for Iridium’s Sites: You may opt out of Iridium sharing Personal Information with our third-party analytics and/or advertising partners by using our Preference tool at any time. You can access the Preference tool by selecting the cookie settings icon in the bottom left corner of Iridium’s webpages.
- Set your preference for your browser using the Global Privacy Control (GPC). As described on www.globalprivacycontrol.org, GPC is “a proposed specification designed to allow Internet users to notify businesses of their privacy preferences, such as whether or not they want their personal information to be sold or shared. It consists of a setting or extension in the user’s browser or mobile device and acts as a mechanism that websites can use to indicate they support the specification.”
- You can download and enable the GPC via a participating browser or browser extension. Note that not all browsers support GPC. For more information, visit: https://globalprivacycontrol.org/#about.
- Iridium participates in GPC and recognizes the GPC signal as an opt-out request from your browser.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our site from using cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
- Block cookies in your browser. You can control and/or delete or disable cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. Please be aware, however, that if you turn off cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our Site.
- For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- For more information about your online activities and exercising choices across websites or services is available at www.youradchoices.com or https://thenai.org/.
- Contacting Third Parties Directly. You may also manage your preferences for individual third parties by contacting them directly, including Google (including either Google Ad Choices and Google Analytics Choices) and Adobe.
Please note, if you opt out of the “selling” or “sharing” of your personal information or targeted advertising, you may continue to see advertising, such as ads by us or our partners that are tailored to you and your interests, including, for example, ads that do not involve the “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information and do not involve targeted marketing, or ads based on activity before you opted out.
Iridium does not engage in the “selling” or “sharing” of your Personal Information offline as defined by the CCPA, or in selling or targeted advertising with respect to your offline Personal Data under relevant laws in Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, or Virginia.
You may submit privacy-related requests at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com.