Through the power of a truly global network, Iridium redefines operational control and in-transit visibility for cargo aircraft by delivering real-time access to data anywhere in the world. Counted on by some of the world’s largest airliners, Iridium provides a picture of relevant operational parameters and asset tracking data from wheels up to wheels down.
- Cockpit & Crew Voice Calling
- Graphical Weather
- Flight Plan Updates
- Flight Tracking
- Navigation Chart & Terrain Database Updates
- Flight Data Recorder Streaming
- Mechanical Monitoring & Exterior Sensor Readings
- Flight Operational Quality Assessment (FOQA) / Maintenance Operational Quality Assessment (MOQA)
- Global Aeronautical Distress & Safety Services (GADSS) / GAT
- Secure Air Traffic Control/Aeronautical Operational Control (ATC/AOC) communications for Safety Voice and Future Air Navigation System (FANS)
- ATS Safety Voice
- EFB Services / SWIM
- Cargo Tracking and Monitoring
- In-Transit Visibility
Iridium delivers reliable, pole-to-pole connectivity to aircraft traveling anywhere in the world. Through a network of industry-leading partners, Iridium provides an expansive range of low-gain, solid-state equipment to reduce initial and ongoing costs. Plus, with small, light-weight, low-power trackers, cargo can be monitored throughout transit across the globe.