Garmin - inReach SE®+
You may venture off the grid, but you can still stay in touch — as long as you’re carrying an inReach SE+ or inReach Explorer+. These handheld satellite communicators are designed for the outdoor enthusiast who wants to roam farther and experience more — without compromising their loved ones‘ peace of mind. From backcountry experiences to international adventures, inReach provides communication, location sharing, navigation and critical SOS functions for anyone who loves getting away from it all, on land, water or in the skies.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Rugged handheld satellite communicators enable two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required)
- Track and share your location with family and friends
- Pair with compatible mobile devices¹ using the free Earthmate® app for access to downloadable maps2, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach or paired device; basic and premium weather packages available
Physical Dimensions 2.7″ x 6.5″ x 1.5″ (6.8 x 16.4 x 3.8 cm) with Keypad and SOS Door Bump Weight 7.5 oz (213.0 g) Water Rating IPX7 Battery Rechargeable Internal Lithium Ion Display Type Transflective Color TFT Display Size 1.4″W x 1.9″H (3.5 x 4.7 cm); 2.31″ Diag (5.9 cm) Display Resolution 200 x 265 Pixels Battery Life Up to 100 hours at 10-minute tracking mode (default); up to 75 hours at 10-minute tracking with 1-second logging; up to 30 days at the 30-minute interval power save mode; and up to 3 years when powered off Memory/History None Preloaded maps No Ability to add maps No Waypoints/favorites/locations 500 Routes 20
View more product information at Garmin.com.
¹ See Garmin.com/inreachfaq for compatibility
2 Preloaded DeLorme TOPO maps are not compatible with other Garmin devices. Other Garmin maps not compatible with this device.
An active satellite subscription is required for live tracking and messaging functions, including SOS;
Garmin offers flexible and affordable satellite subscription plans
NOTICE: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communication devices. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws in jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used