Solara Field Tracker 2100
The Field Tracker 2100 is a rugged, professional-quality portable communicator that delivers worldwide automatic GPS tracking and two-way short messaging capability. Field-proven, leading-edge features allow the Field Tracker 2100 to automatically track personnel and exchange messages while operating for days on a single battery charge.
Performance is excellent from the extremes of polar regions through to the tropics.
A comprehensive two-way Emergency Alert notification system with optional 24/7 monitoring with Solara’s monitoring partners gives you peace of mind by enabling you to communicate the nature of any emergency.
Technical Specifications & Features
The Solara® Field Tracker 2100 is designed and engineered with:
- Portable, automatic GPS tracking of personnel
- Reliable, all-weather operation
- Two-way text messaging
- Comprehensive two-way Emergency Alert communicates the nature of the emergency
- Operation for days on a single charge
- Can be mounted in vehicles with optional mounting cradle
- Innovative air vent system for pressure equalization at different altitudes while preventing water infiltration
- Switches protected from unintentional activation/deactivation
- A rugged, waterproof case
- A waterproof keypad with direct tactile feedback
- A sealed battery compartment with non-flammable batteries with no shipping restrictions
- Shock-mounted color display
- Antennas integrated into the case for maximum protection
- Vibration and shock tolerance
- Recessed power and alert switches that prevent unintentional movement
- Full color display operates in extreme cold
- Case material complies with FAR 25.853 aircraft interior fire rating
- Optional compass and motion sensor
- Optional AES-256 encryption (subject to export controls)
- Optional Automatic Flight Following configuration.
For more information, visit our website.
- Internal non-flammable rechargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries and battery charger
- Optional external solar panel, direct battery connect kit, external AC adapter or vehicle accessory connector plug (12 or 24 volts DC)
Size and Weight
- 15cm (6 in.) plus 3 cm (1.2 in.) antenna x 7.5 cm (2.8 in.) x 4.5 cm (1.75 in.) maximum dimensions of curved shape
- Approximately 495 g (1.1 lb) weight
- -20° C (-4°F) to 60° C (140°F)
- -40° C (-40°F) to 60° C (140°F) (with cold weather kit or direct connect to power)
Shock and Vibration Resistance
- MIL-STD-810 G ; 7.5g RMS random vibration 20 to 2000 Hz with 10G shock in each axis, plus survives 70G crash test
- IP68; waterproof, submersible to 1 m (3.3’) for one hour
- Operation to 13,000 m (40,000 ft)
- SiRFStar III with 12 independent tracking channels
- GPS Sensitivity:
- Acquisition: -143 dBm
- Tracking: -158 dBm
- Iridium satellite network provides complete global coverage.
- FCC, IC, CE, FAR 25.853 aircraft interior fire rating
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.