A*LIVE SmartSafety Tool
By : Global SafeTrack Systems GmbH | Model : ALIVE1G
Application: Agriculture and Forestry | Aviation | Construction and Mining | Energy and Utilities | Heavy Equipment | Humanitarian and Emergency Response | Land | Leisure | Lone Worker | Lone Worker | Lone Worker | Maritime Leisure | Recreation Outdoors | Recreation Travel | Scientific Research | Transportation
- Low-Cost Hybrid Communication with Built-in GSM / 4G / 5G / Iridium-Module and Global eSIM
- LifeSaver: Calls for Help Even if You Can't
- Crash Detection + Dead-man’s Switch
- 2-Step-Escalation to GEOS (Customizable)
- 3D-LiveTracking from 10-Seconds
- Full-featured API Included
A*LIVE SmartSafety Tool combines 3 outstanding tools in one device:
The Lifesaver - A smart safety and rescue system for all outdoor activities, lone workers and many more.
- Generates early attention for possibly critical situations.
- Reduces rescue response times by up to 90%.
- With dead-man’s switch and companion rescue navigation.
Every year more than 20,000 people die or get injured in outdoor activities. Unlucky situations can become life-threatening quickly if nobody notices your problem in time, your location is unknown, or no emergency call is possible as only 10% of the earth is covered by cellular networks.
The A*LIVE always stays alert and always in touch with 66 iridium satellites. Its SmartSafety system automatically recognizes possibly critical situations such as sudden standstill, crash, getting adrift, exceeding height limits, getting too distant, lost signals etc. Of course, also a manual emergency call (SOS) can be sent at any time and always contains the exact location. The SOS can also be triggered by external sensors (e.g. avalanche air-bag system).
You can setup different notification chains for all SmartSafety-scenarios in a 2-stage-escalation process: the emergency call first goes to friends & team by SMS or Email – then, on their initiative or after a time out, professional rescue coordination centers are informed.
The Satellite Hotspot for your Smartphone with 100% global coverage for SMS, Emails & more.
- With the A*LIVE, your smartphone stays connected anywhere in the world - even outside of cellphone networks.
In addition to the emergency call options, you can see the position of your team, receive current information services and weather reports, and much more. With the MSG key, three freely selected text templates can be sent to your most important recipients directly from the A*LIVE.
The Live Tracker for all kind of activities, teams and competitions.
- Wherever you are, your team and friends will see your position live on a private website.
- They can get automatic notifications – e.g. via SMS – when you start or finish your activity. It can also be integrated on your own website, on Facebook & Co or in external services such as LiveTrack24. LiveRanking makes competitions on a regular basis a piece of cake! Provides automatic scoring e.g. for sailing, windsurfing, kiteboarding, paragliding, mountain biking etc. With replay, detailed tracking data as GPX / KML / IGC file, live buoys and route control and much more.
The A*LIVE weighs only 140g, floats, has a powerful signalling flashlight, automatically makes aware when you are reaching danger zones, and is very easy to use.
|THE LIFESAVER||THE SATELLITE HOTSPOT||THE LIVE TRACKER|
- Calls for Help Even if You Can’t
- Safety Tool for All Outdoor Activities
- Low-cost Dataplans
- Global 2-way-communicstion with Dedicated Email-Address for Each Device
- Forwards All Satellite Messages to Your Standard Email Too
- LiveTracking for Personal Recreation, Competitions & Safety Use Cases
- Weather Forecasts On-demand
- SOS Alerting + 24/7 Monitoring by GEOS
- Highly Customizable for All Your Needs
- TenderTracking with Roaming Geofences
- Full-featured API Included
- IP68 Dust & Water-resistant (to 1.5 m (4.9 ft) for 30 min.)
- Shock-resistant MIL-STD 810G
- Power Input QI 1.2 Inductive Charging. QI-PowerBank with 10.000 mAh Available
- Covered SOS Button Prevents False Alarms (Also Cancellable)
- POWER, MESSAGE, TRACKING, LIGHT Buttons
- Internal GPS Chip, Location-aware (Accurate to 2.5 m (8.2 ft))
- LEDs for: Messages, SOS, Tracking, Network & Power
- Audible Alerts + Vibration
|Battery Life||100+ Hours|
|Charging Time||2-Hours Using 10W Charger|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Battery Charging Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Connects to the App Via Bluetooth LE (One Connected User at a Time, at a Range of Up to 50 m (164 ft))|
|Global Navigation Satellite System||GPS, GLONASS, Galileo|
|GSM Module for 2G, 4G-M1, 4G-NB1 (NB-IoT), Ready for 5G||Yes|
FCC*, CE, ISED*, ITU, RCM, GITECKI, REACH ROHS, Iridium Approved,
Radio Communication Equipment (EMC) Emissions & Immunity Tested
*Application in progress