Secure Vessel Tracking, Anywhere
ZUNIBAL’s Blue Box V77 VMS transponder provides accurate, secure and confidential information about a vessel’s location as per the needs of authorities and vessel owners. It is certified to comply with Spanish VMS regulations.
Functional and Durable Design
Manufactured to be both functional and durable, the Blue Box V77 VMS system provides users with the added benefit of advanced features that can be used confidently in a variety of environments.
- Intuitive Usability
- On/Off Button
- Cruise Button
- Durability and Easy Installation
- Fishing Button
Product Specifications and Certifications
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||200mm x 180mm x 84mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 to +70 ℃|
|Antenna Design||Solid State, No Moving Parts|
|Frequency Range||1616 to 1626.5 MHz|
|Multiplexing Method||Multiplex Communication, TDMA/FDMA|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion battery|
|Input Voltage Range||9 to 30 Vcc|
|Location Based Services||Integrated GPS Receiver|
|Screen||Three (3) Intuitive Buttons for Use: On / Off Button, A Cruise Button to Indicate that the Ship is in Transit, A Fishing Button to Inform Authorities that the Vessel is Fishing|
- National Institute of Aerospace Technology (I.N.T.A)
- General Secretary of the Sea (S.G.M)
- General Directory of the Merchant Marine (D.G.M.M, Approval Number 66.0020)
- Spanish VMS Regulations
- Developed to Comply with the Order ARM / 3238/2008, Which Regulates Satellite-based Fishing Vessel Monitoring in Spain.