Succorfish - SC4
Guarantee the safety of personnel and lone operatives working in extreme conditions anywhere in the world.
Revolutionary for those requiring the ultimate safety and rescue system, the SC4 provides total accountability and connectivity for personnel working in remote, dangerous or challenging global environments on land and sea.
Incorporating dual Iridium satellite and GPS/GPRS/GSM global technology as well as AIS SART, COSPAS-SARSAT 406- 121.5 and ISM band radio, the SC4 transmits accurate, real time tracking, positional and communication data to within TWO METRES worldwide.
Its robust, non-intrusive, portable design makes it easy to deploy whilst a simple, multi-platform, SOS alert function instantly transmits casualty position and tracks actual movement until rescue.
No other product offers a single, ‘all in one’ solution or the same high level of personnel safety, communication and rescue for critical operational applications.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Internal antenna array PLB/AIS/SART/121.5/406MHz search and rescue beacon (SAR)
- Positive buoyancy
- Built to Milspec 810G/vibration/ shock/temperature
- Global coverage via LEO satellite (Iridium) constellation
- Real time GPS position
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo and SBAS Navigates to -162dBm and tracks to – 166dBm providing improved performance in harsh environments
- Simultaneous multi-constellation positioning
- 9 axis motion tracking engine
- Operational depth to 40m
- 3G Quad band GSM module
- Iridium 9603 (SBD) modem
- Triple axis accelerometer
- Intelligent transmission protocol
- Auto man-over-board (MOB) activation GPS accurate to two metres
- MOB range distance of casualty to vessel 20 miles (clear LOS conditions)
- Manual PLB emergency activation
- USB and wireless charging options Independent six year battery life cell for emergency operation
- Motion sensor for unit activation – max battery life
- Bluetooth BLE4.0
- Waterproof to 40m – dive ready
- Audio and visual status confirmation
- Auto check in and location report position via on-line mapping software
- ISM band radio
- Data output onto onboard plotter, visual display
- SOS L.E.D – operational during emergency transmission periods, SOS morse code message
- NMEA 0183/NMEA2000 capability Man-over-board GPS location information utilising AIS-SART
- Send device location and communication messages via e-mail and text
- Local and ‘online’ GUI software
- Encrypted AES 256 data protocol
- 1.8” communication display screen option Send and receive communication messaging
- Multiple intelligent device power management options
- Multi-constellation GNSS Ultra-sensitive GPS
- Satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) compliant