SolStar 1i Solar Charger
The SolStar 1i uses solar power to charge the batteries on the Iridium 9500/9505 and the Iridium 9505A satellite phones. In optimal sunlight, charge times are similar to an AC Charger. Ideal for rugged conditions and the marine environment, this charger is waterproof, UV resistant and weatherproof. Grommets allow tie-down in the wind or when you are on the move. The SolStar 1i is available in white and desert sand colors and comes with a 15 foot extension cord and female CLA adapter.
Visit the SolStar webiste for more information on the SolStar 1i.
Technical Specifications & Features
The SolStar 1i:
- performs well in hot and cold
- is designed with grommets to enable secure tie down (in cases of wind or while on the move)
- in optimal sunlight, has charge times are similar to the AC travel charger
- is UV resistant and weatherproof
- is easy to stow (rolls up to 3 in. diameter or lies flat)
- Operating Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Current: .6A
- Length: 11.5 x 38 in., 292 x 972 mm
- Weight: 1.0 lb/0.46 kg