The SL-C510 is a high intensity, completely self-contained 5–9NM solar LED marine lantern. It offers class leading features to improve the way customers manage their valuable Aids to Navigation assets.
The SL-C510 range is satellite enabled with two-way data connectivity, using the Iridium® Low Earth Orbit satellite network. Accessed through the Star2M® platform, users can now monitor, control and manage their important assets from anywhere in the world. The SL-C510 is designed to withstand the tough marine environment to provide years of reliable, low-maintenance service.
The SL-C510 is manufactured by Sealite who provide innovative products, remote monitoring, control and asset management services for the marine industry.
- High Intensity of up to 1100 candela while using LEDs for a visible range of 5-9NM.
- Enhanced Optics ensuring vessel operators can clearly see the light from above when passing the AtoN.
- Optimized Solar Charging via MPPT & Monocrystalline Panels.
- OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) Screen with Touchpad allows lantern diagnostics.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity using SealitePro® app for convenient in-field setup, configuration and maintenance from up to 50m away using phone or tablet.
- SATCOM–optional integrating Iridium® Satellite module available enabling two-way monitoring and control using the Iridium® Low Earth Orbit satellite network. Star2M® portal accessible, the global Iridium® network which offers genuine, pole-to-pole coverage.
- Integrated, Internal AIS as type 1 or type 3 and operating on the international VHF Marine Mobile Band for AtoN operational status and positioning information.
|Available Colors||Red, Green, White, Yellow, Blue|
|SL-C510-5D Typical Maximum Intensity (cd)†||Red – 624, Green – 694, White – 1155, Yellow – 572, Blue – 313|
|SL-C510-10D Typical Maximum Intensity (cd)†||Red – 466, Green – 442, White – 653, Yellow – 326, Blue – 203|
|Visible Range (NM)||AT @ 0.74: 5-9NM|
|Vertical Divergence (degrees)||5 or >10|
|Available Flash Characteristics Up to||Up to 310 IALA Recommended (User Adjustable)|
|Intensity Adjustments||Multiple Intensity Settings|
|LED Life Expectancy (hours)||>100,000|
|Current Draw (mA)||Refer to Sealite Solar Calculator|
|Circuit Protection (cd)†||Integrated|
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12|
|Autonomy (nights)||>110 (14 Hour Darkness, 12.5% Duty Cycle)|
|Solar Module Type||Monocrystalline|
|Output (watts)||Compact: 20 (4 x 5 watt)|
Chassis Extended: 33.6 (4 x 8.4 watt)
AIS Extended: 33.6 (4 x 8.4 watt)
|Battery Type||Gel SLA (Sealed Lead Acid)|
|Battery Capacity (Ah)||Compact: 12|
Chassis Extended: 24
AIS Extended: 24
|Body Material||Aluminium Chassis with UV-stabilised Rubber Corners & Gaskets. Polymer Composite-moulded Top & Base|
|Lens Material||LEXAN® Polycarbonate – UV Stabilized|
|Lens Diameter (mm/inches)||98 / 3 7/8|
|Lens Design||LED Optic|
|Mounting||3 & 4 hole 200mm Bolt Pattern|
|Height – Base (mm/inches)||Compact: 492 / 19.37|
Standard: 648 / 25.50
Extended: 660 / 25.98
|Width (mm/inches)||Compact: 234 / 9.05|
Standard: 234 / 9.05
Extended: 234 / 9.05
|Mass (kg/lbs)||Compact: 9.2 / 20.3|
Standard: 15.2 / 33.5
Extended: 16.0 / 35.3
|Product Life Expectancy||15 Years Plus|
|Shock||MIL-STD-202G Test Condition H, Method 213B 30G Vertical & 35G Horizontal Shock|
|Vibration||MIL-STD-202G, Test Condition B, Method 204D 5G in All Axes|
|Ice Loading||Rated to Withstand 22kg/m2|
|Salt Fog||MIL-STD-810F Method 509.4|
|Rain Test||MIL-STD-810F Method 506.4 Procedure 1|
|Wind Exposure||Rated to Withstand 140 Knots|
|Humidity||MIL-STD-810F Method 507.4 (0 – 100%, Condensing)|
|Temperature Range||-30 to 50°C|
|IALA||Signal Colours Compliant to IALA E-200-1|
- IR Programmer
- External ON/OFF Switch
- External Battery Charging Port
- Satellite Communications
- 5°, 10° Lens
- 3 Year Warranty