Sensor Systems Iridium/GPS Antenna S67-1575-165
Sensor Systems, Inc. S67-1575-165 is a low-profile, dual-element Iridium antenna providing continuous coverage from 1565 MHz to 1626.5 MHz for excellent Iridium coverage as well as GPS L1 applications. The dual-element design provides the ability to connect two Iridium devices, or an Iridium transceiver and GPS receiver to the antenna without using a splitter. The special molded radome provides enhanced protection against rain, ice and lightning strikes. The antenna is hermetically-sealed and DC-grounded.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Frequency: 1575-1626.5 MHz
- VSWR: 2.0:1
- Polarization: RHCP
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Handling: 60 watts CW
- Gain: +3 dBi
- Weight: 16.5 oz.
- Height: .82 in.
- Length: 7.85 in.
- Width: 3.0 in.
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum / thermoset plastic
- Finish: Skydrol-resistant enamel
- Connectors: TNC Female (2)
- Temperature: -67° F to +185° F
- Altitude: -100 to 55,000 ft.
- Vibration: 10 G’s
Federal and Military Specifications:
- DO-160C, TSO-C129a, MIL-E-5400, MIL-STD-810, MIL-DTL-5541