Sensor Systems Iridium/GPS Antenna S67-1575-109
Sensor Systems, Inc. S67-1575-109 is a low-profile, wide-band Iridium antenna providing continuous coverage from 1565 MHz to 1626.5 MHz for excellent Iridium coverage as well as GPS L1 applications. Spherical-radius molded radome features enhanced protection against rain, ice and lightning strikes. The antenna is hermetically-sealed and DC-grounded. Qualified for all airframe installations including high-speed military aircraft.
How it Works
The S67-1575-109 Iridium Antenna must be mounted on top of the aircraft with an unobstructed view of the sky.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Part Number: S67-1575-109
- Frequency: 1575-1626.5 MHz
- VSWR: 1.5:1
- Polarization: RHCP
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Handling: 60 watts CW
- Gain: +3 dBi
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Height: .66 in.
- Diameter: 3.5 in.
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum / thermoset plastic
- Finish: Skydrol-resistant enamel
- Connector: TNC Female
- Temperature: -67° F to +185° F
- Altitude: 55,000 ft
- Vibration: 10 G’s
Federal and Military Specifications:
- DO-160C, TSO-C129, MIL-E-5400, MIL-STD-810, MIL-DTL-5541
- National Stock Number (NSN): 5985-01-507-4547