Multiband OEM IR 4 Antenna
As standard the antenna array is populated on a 100mm x 60mm standard FR4 board with 2xM4 drill holes such that the antenna can be mechanically positioned at the highest point within the hardware housing. 30cm pigtails and SMA connectors are fitted as standard although these can be changed subject to order.
The OEM IR 4 is part of the OEM IR range that includes the OEM IR 1, OEM IR 2, OEM IR 2.2 and OEM IR 5.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Temperature: -40°C to +85°C, outside this range antenna performance can be expected to degrade
- Performance: High performance Iridum and GPS patches, quad band copper GSM radiator
- Packing: It is packed in static proof bags. The GPS LNA needs to be handled with care and static straps should be used.
- Multiband: The design incorporates Iridium, GSM and GPS.
- Cables and Connectors: It is fitted with 30cm RG174 and SMA male connectors.
- Dimensions: L100mm x B60 x H12
- Nominal Gain: 4dBiC
- Max Axial Ratio: 3dB
- Rated Power: 10W
- Polarisation: RCHP
- GSM: Quadband
- GPS: 24dB, 3-5V, 20mA
- Isolation: 10dB