Multiband OEM IR 3 Antenna
As standard, the antenna array is populated on a 100mm x 60mm standard FR4 board with 2xM4 drill holes so the antenna can be mechanically positioned at the highest point within the hardware housing. 30cm pigtails & SMA connectors are fitted as standard although these can be changed subject to order.
The OEM IR 3 is part of the OEM IR range that includes the OEM IR 1, OEM IR 2, OEM IR 2.2 and OEM IR 4.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Temperature: -40°C to +85°C – outside this range antenna performance can be expected to degrade
- Performance: High performance Iridium and GPS patches, quad band copper GSM radiator
- Packing: Packed in static proof bags. The GPS LNA needs to be handled with care and static straps should be used.
- Multiband: Design incorporates Iridium, GSM and GPS
- Cables and Connectors: Fitted with 30cm RG174 and SMA male connectors
- Dimensions: L100mm x B60 x H12
- Nominal Gain: 4dBiC
- Max Axial Ratio: 3dB
- Rated Power: 10W
- Polarisation: RCHP
- GSM: Quadband
- GPS: 24dB, 3-5V, 20mA
- Isolation: 10dB