ICG NxtLink ICS-220B
The ICG Nxtlink Series ICS-220A Iridium Communications System is designed specifically to provide an aircraft flight crew with reliable communications facilities for both AoC and AtS messaging. The ICG Nxtlink Series ICS-220A Iridium Communications System is a three transceiver device which combines dual channels of global voice and 2400 BPS data service with a third “Short Burst Data” (SBD) channel in a single 2MCU LRU. this device is a comprehensive communications system that provides the Flight Crew with an exclusive global voice channel and a dedicated Datalink channel to support ACARS, FANs messaging, ADS-C and CPDlC.
This CTU features include intercom calling, call transfer, conferencing and follow-on dialing. The device is simple to operate offering standard dialing conventions and PABX operations with familiar call progress tones. It is the ideal solution for aircraft requiring no more than six telephony connections and seamless global communications services without the inconveniences of hand-offs or no service areas. The ICS-220B has a connection for an optional ICG External SIM Card Reader making them a true LRU.
Technical Specifications & Features
- (4 ea.) 2-Wire “Tip and Ring” Telephony Subscriber Circuits
- (2 ea.) 4-Wire Audio Circuits with Discrete Hook Status and Incoming Ring Signals
- (8 ea.) Discrete Input Circuits
- (8 ea.) Discrete Output Circuits
- (1 ea.) Dpl External SIM Reader
- (1 ea.) Serial RS-232 Data Circuit
- Chassis: (L x W x H) Standard 2MCU rack 15.98 in x 2.33 in x7.75 in (40.59 cm x 5.92 cm x19.69 cm)
- Prime Power: 28VDC LRU
- Connector: Arinc 600 Size 1
- Temperature: -55°C to+85°C Storage, -20°C to +55°C
- Operating Altitude: 55,000 ft.
- Additional Circuits: External SIM Reader (CIM)