ICG NxtLink ICS-120B
The ICG NxtLink Series ICS-120B Iridium communications system incorporates a single-channel Iridium transceiver with CTU features, providing a standalone comprehensive communications system. The ICS-120B permits connections of conventional telephony devices or legacy CTU systems via standard 2-Wire “Tip and Ring” circuits or 4-Wire audio connections.
This CTU features include intercom calling, call transfer, conferencing and follow-on dialing. The device is simple to operate, offering standard dialing conventions and PABX operations with familiar call progress tones. It is the ideal solution for aircraft requiring no more than six telephony connections and seamless global communications services without the inconveniences of hand-offs or no service areas. The ICS-120B has a connection for an optional external SIM card readermaking them a true LRU.
Technical Specifications & Features
- (4 ea.) 2-Wire “Tip and Ring” Telephony Subscriber Circuits
- (2 ea.) 4-Wire Audio Circuits with Discrete Hook Status and Incoming Ring Signals
- (8 ea.) Discrete Input Circuits
- (8 ea.) Discrete Output Circuits
- (1 ea.) Dpl External SIM Reader
- (1 ea.) Serial rS-232 Data Circuit
- Chassis: (L x W x H) Standard 2MCU rack 15.98 in x 2.33 in x 7.75 in (40.59 cm x 5.92 cm x 19.69 cm)
- Prime Power: 28VDC LRU
- Connector: Arinc 600 Size 1
- Temperature: -55°C to+85°C Storage, -20°C to +55°C
- Operating Altitude: 55,000 ft.
- Additional Circuits: External SIM Reader (CIM)