ICG External CIM Reader
The ICG External CIM Reader can read the SIM data via the interface bus and will function as the original unit. There is no need to re-register new SIM card numbers with the Iridium network. The remote CIM Interface works with either the single (ICS-120B & ICS-120A) or dual channel (ICS-220B & ICS-220A) NxtLink units. The CIM is also equipped with a serial interface to the NxtLink 120Aand 220A units and has a non-volatile memory that allows the NxtLink unit to save configuration data on board the aircraft. This data can be retrieved as required by the Iridium System to perform various tasks associated with its feature set. Aircraft configuration can also be stored to allow the LRU replacement unit to be reconfigured to the original aircraft equipment configuration.
How it Works
Allows for ease of removal and replacement of an ICG Nxtlink product. No longer a need to re-register new SIMs. Aircraft configuration can be easily stored to allow a new LRU to be reconfigured to the original aircraft equipment configuration.
Technical Specifications & Features
- ICG Part Number: PN # 327000
- Chassis: (L x W x H) 4.88 in x 2.50 in x 1.54 in (123.83 mm x 63.50 mm x 34.06 mm)
- Guaranteed Max Weight: 5.5 oz (155.9 g)
- Prime Power: 12 volts (Provided by LRU)
- Temperature: -55°C to +70° Storage -40°C to +55° Operating
- Altitude: 50,000 ft.
- Vibration: S
- Certifications: DO-160E PMA
- Circuits: Dual DPL Digital RS-232 Serial