Garmin - inReach® Mini
inReach Mini is your go-to connection for maintaining off-the-grid contact. It’s our palm-sized satellite communicator for adventures where size and weight matter. inReach Mini lets you send and receive text messages, track and share your journey and, if necessary, trigger an SOS alert to contact the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team. With inReach connectivity, your family and friends will know they can stay in touch globally.
Measuring just under 4” tall by 2” wide and weighing a mere 3.5 oz, inReach Mini is fit for exterior pack pockets or accessory loops. It connects for messaging via the 100% global Iridium satellite network. You don’t have to worry about being within range of a cell tower or encountering spotty coverage.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables two-way text messaging via 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required)
- Access downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more by using the free Garmin Earthmate® app and compatible devices1
- Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device; basic and premium weather packages available
- Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 90 hours of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode
|Physical Dimensions||2.04” x 3.90” x 1.03” (5.17 x 9.90 x 2.61 cm)|
|Weight||3.5 oz (100.0 g)|
|Battery||Rechargeable Internal Lithium Ion|
|Display Type||Sunlight-readable, monochrome, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Display Size||0.9″ x 0.9″ (23 x 23 mm)|
|Display Resolution||128 x 128 pixels|
|Battery Life||Up to 90 hours at 10-minute tracking (default); up to 35 hours at 10-minute tracking with 1-second logging; up to 24 days at 30-minute tracking power save mode; and up to 1 year when powered off|
|Ability to add maps||No|
View more product information at Garmin.com.
¹ See Garmin.com/inreachfaq for compatibility
An active satellite subscription is required for live tracking and messaging functions, including SOS;
Garmin offers flexible and affordable satellite subscription plans
NOTICE: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communication devices. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws in jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used