The Flightcell Pro is a portable interface which is installed between headsets and aircraft audio panels. The Flightcell Pro allows the user to talk over the Iridium and/or cellular networks while remaining connected to the aircraft radios. The Flightcell Pro can be operated off aircraft power or its inbuilt rechargeable batteries.
Technical Specifications & Features
- The Flightcell Pro simultaneously interfaces an Iridium phone and other communications and audio equipment into one or two connected headsets.
- Virtually any communications or audio device can be connected: a satellite phone, cellphone, hand-held transceiver, music player, video or audio recorder, or any other specialized audio equipment, such as medical monitors.
- The Flightcell Pro comes complete with all required cables and connectors for plug and play operation, as well as an AC charger.
- Flightcell Pro can be run off its inbuilt rechargeable batteries or 10-30 V aircraft power, providing maximum operating flexibility.
- Flightcell Pro is fully portable, so it can be moved between aircraft, or even used on the flight line or in a vehicle.
- The Flightcell Pro is available in military and non-military versions. The non-military Flightcell Pro is available with three different plug configurations – dual (GA), single (NATO) and Bose Panel Powered.
- Flightcell Pro allows isolation of a phone call from the intercom system and vice versa, while still maintaining contact with air traffic control.
- Length: 197 mm (8 in)
- Width: 72 mm (2.85 in)
- Height: 70 mm (2.8 in)
- Weight: 800 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Power supply: powered off internal batteries or from external 12-32 VDC. Rechargeable from AC power with included AC-DC converter.