ECT - DTS (Data Transmission System)
The Data Transmission System is a cockpit on-board tracking and data transmission device that transmits real-time GPS location, altitude, bearing, time and velocity information over the web, through a secure Internet connection using IE or Firefox or more. A self-contained device, the DTS only requires connecting one antenna and the power supply, making it very convenient for helicopters.
The pilot can use the friendly interface to send pre-recorded messages to the ground by simply rotating and clicking one push button. Installation and integration cost on aircraft are minimized.
Tracking history is available on the web as well as on a SD card directly accessible on the front panel. The DTS device is DO-160D approved and STCs are available on several aircrafts.
Click here to learn more on the NSE Group website.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Set-up of pre-programmed messages, broadcast frequency and schedule.
- Worldwide coverage.
- Automatic transmission of GPS position, date and time, speed, bearing and latitude.
- Broadcast of short messages (SBD) triggered by manual or automatic events (zone entry, threshold overage).
- Data recording on SD card.
- DTS remote configuration.
- Unlimited Recording Capacity (SD Card)
- Dimensions 146x48x130 mm
- Operating Temperature -20°C to +70°C
- Weight 750g
- Display 2-lines (18 Characters/line)
- Messages Length 189 Characters
- Storage Temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Data RS232/RS485/RS422
- Iridium TNC GPS SMA
- Power Input SUB D 15
- Input (Optional) 2 Analogs/2 Digitals
- Mounting 4 Dzus Complying with NFL 65211
- Power Consumption 3 W to 6 W
- Power Requirement 15 – 36 VDC
- Regulatory Compliance D0-160D,
- A/C STCs are Available on Many Aircraft