The ASE ComCenter is a high-quality data and voice terminal for the Iridium network that offers excellent voice quality and reliable, robust operation. A high-visibility display and multiple interface ports allow you to configure the ComCenter precisely to meet your needs.
- RJ11 (POTS) allows 3 km cable run from ComCenter to PBX or analog phone
- “Smart Dialing.” The ComCenter knows the correct format for the country that is being dialed and places the call once the number is entered. Smart Dialing eliminates the superfluous “00” IDD code and “# To Send”
- Simple Operation. The ComCenter provides bright LCD graphical display for setup, troubleshooting, programming, and operation.
- Base Station Ringer. Audible ringing to alert of incoming calls.
- Versatile Power Input. 10 – 32 VDC input range supports power systems on most vehicles and vessels. An included universal power adapter allows 100/240 VAC, 47/63 Hz operation. A DC vehicle adapter is also included.