Blue Sky Network - HawkEye 7200
A true multi-national GNSS receiver plus Iridium give the HawkEye 7200 (HE7200) a definitive edge in TTFF (time to first fix) and positioning accuracy. A built-in GNSS chip tracks GPS / GLONASS / GNSS satellites and multiple SBAS systems simultaneously to generate the fastest, most accurate position reports in the industry.
It makes communicating faster and easier using your preferred mobile device. The HawkEye 7200 (HE7200) includes a long-life lithium battery (up to 1200 positioning reports), a built-in dual Iridium/GNSS antenna, wireless Bluetooth, and the power of Blue Sky Network’s global asset management system, SkyRouter.
How it Works
With the HawkEye 7200 (HE7200) nearby, you can connect your iPad or iPhone using the built-in Bluetooth capability and send messages or forms like EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) flight plans, vehicle logs, trip reports, safety reports, etc. It makes communicating faster and easier using your preferred mobile device. The HawkEye 7200 (HE7200) includes a long-life lithium battery (up to 1200 positioning reports), a built-in dual Iridium/GNSS antenna, wireless Bluetooth, and the power of Blue Sky Network’s global asset management system, SkyRouter.
Technical Specifications & Features
Global Iridium tracking and communication of aircraft, vehicles, vessels, and people.
- Portable, self-contained small-format device, ready for grab-and-go applications
- Broadcasts directly to Blue Sky Network’s cloud-based web portal, SkyRouter
- Concurrent search and detection of multi-national GNSS and SBAS systems
- Ultra-accurate positioning and fast communication
- Quick Position (QPOS) button
- 3D motion sensor
- Remote over-the-air parameter configuration from SkyRouter to in-field devices
- Advanced geo-fencing, including device-side geo-fence detection
- Two-way messaging and form sending over Bluetooth
- Support for EFB (Electronic Flight Bag)
- Rechargeable long-life lithium ion battery
- I/O ports (RS232, digtial I/O, analog)
- Concurrent GNSS: GPS, GLONASS
- Supported SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, QZSS, MSAS, GAGAN
- Internal Antenna: Dual Iridium/GNSS
- Internal Battery: 7.4V. 220mah Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Power Consumption – Peak: 10W (transmit pulse), 2W (average). Idle: 1W
- Certifications: FCC, Iridium
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 60C
- Dimensions: 5x5x2in (137mmx137mmx51mm)
- Weight: 1lb (0.45kg)