Blue Sky Network - D411 Marine Kit
Vessel Tracking, Simplified.
Simple to install, easy to configure and always on: Blue Sky Network’s D411 is the ideal solution for vessels requiring continuous tracking. Because the D411 tracks your fleet through satellite and not cellular constellations, there are never any roaming charges or coverage dropouts, even in the most remote locations.
The D411 GPS satellite tracking system works seamlessly with our SkyRouter platform through Iridium and GPS backend technologies. For over a decade, Blue Sky Network has proudly helped customers achieve safety and operational efficiency by managing and tracking their mobile assets anywhere in the world.
Kit D411: Iridium marine tracking kit. Includes the following items:
- D411 tracking device (Part# 100505A)
- AA Marine Antenna (Part# AN100405)
- 15 ft RG58LL Coaxial Cable (Part# CA130210)
- D411 Panic Switch Assembly (Part# 100509)
- D411 Power/Data Interface cable (Part# 100504)
- D411 Power Extension 9’ Cable Assembly (Part# 100525)
- Simple: Blue Sky D411 is easy to install, manage and use. Simply install the device and let it track your vessels.
- Compact: Blue Sky D411 can be covertly installed into any vessel due to its compact size.
- Always On: Once installed, the D411 will continually report back to your control center, ensuring that your vessels are tracked 24/7.
- Ensures Compliance: Set zone restrictions on SkyRouter for alert notifications if your vessels travel in or out of restricted areas.
- 100% Global Coverage: Live tracking with Iridium and GPS providing pole-to-pole coverage, in even the most remote locations.
- Completely Secure: Hosted on fully redundant servers controlled by secure service gateway (SSG) devices.
- Enhanced Map Management: Innovative overlays, geofencing, single/ multi-screen views and real-time updates.
- Dynamic Reporting: Automatic event triggers, customizable reporting intervals, extensive device, usage, and invoice data reporting.
- Geofencing / Restricted Areas: Create custom areas for tracking vessels within SkyRouter and receive an alert when an asset enters or exits these restricted areas.
- Remotely Accessible: SkyRouter is touch screen friendly on any Android or iOS device.
- Dimensions: 103 mm x 61.2mm x 194.6 mm
- Weight: 1.4lb.
- Frequency range: 1616-1626,5 MHz
- GPS Frequency: L-Band
- Power: 6-28 VDC.
- Operating temperature: -20° C to 70° C.
- Antenna Options: Iridium and GPS combined.
Connectivity & Available Plans
The D411 requires a Data service plan for tracking. Any separate SATCOM communication device purchased to work in conjunction with the D411 will require a separate Voice service plan for communications.
Service Plan Pricing
Data Plans start at $75 per month.
Connects with SkyRouter Command Center
This device is equipped to connect and work with the SkyRouter Command Center.