ASE SBDpro Short Burst Data® Terminal
The SBDpro terminal is an extremely versatile and efficient solution for gathering remote data and transmitting it using the Iridium Short Burst Data® (SBD®) service. The SBDpro monitors and records user-connected switches and voltage inputs, combines this data with built-in GPS data, temperature readings, UTC time, and custom text messages, and securely transmits to your desktop or server application. Status of practically any type of sensor can be transmitted or used as a transmission trigger. You configure the SBDpro to transmit only the data you want at times you want—minimizing airtime costs. The SBDpro is easily configured via a standard e-mail SBD message or through a direct RS232C connection.
- Distress messaging with GPS coordinates
- Asset tracking Sensor-event notification
- Waypoint marking
- Remote sensor monitoring
Technical Specifications & Features
- Easily configured to any application
- Uses Iridium’s SBD service for lowest transmission costs
- Configurable transmit trigger conditions from simple to complex
- Built-in GPS, temperature, and UTC time
- Switch and digital I/O
- Voltage or analog I/O
- RS232C data port
- Status LEDs
- Rugged, water-resistant housing
- Wide-range power input
- User-configurable event reporting
- External sensors can be monitored and reported
- Wide range power input: 9 to 32 VDC
- Length: 5.8 in.
- Width: 2.61 in.
- Height: 1.65 in.
- Weight: 1.0 lb
- Operating temperature range: –30°C to +60°C