ASE DK050 Docking Station for Iridium 9555 Handset
ASE docking stations enhance and protect the Iridium 9555 satellite phone through intelligent software and hardware management. The DK050 provides local usage using the 9555 speaker phone or a corded intelligent handset (purchased separately).
Intelligent features include advanced tone management to provide the operator with system status and “smart dialing”, which eliminates confusion when country code variations are involved. Other intelligent hardware and software features include power on and power down management and USB connection for data transfers.
ASE docking stations also support live docking and undocking with bright illuminated status icons to show calling progress, satellites in view, and data transmissions. There is even a status icon to indicate when the Iridium 9555 is not properly docked. ASE docking stations provide a secure locking mechanism and protect the Iridium 9555, yet the phone can be removed almost instantly for situations that require “grab-and-go” scenarios.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Ergonomic body-lock provides secure handset protection and restraint
- Simple operation with clear status indicators
- Supports intelligent privacy handset
- Text messaging and enhanced Smart Dialing
- Electronics embedded in cradle for single-piece installation
- Built-in charger to keep the 9555 battery charged and ready for use
- Base-station ringer provides audible ringing to alert of incoming calls
- Swivel mount hardware accessory (optional)
- L x W x H: 8.5 in. x 3.75 in. x 1.5 in.
- Weight: 1.4 lb
- Ports: USB, privacy handset, power
- Power: 9 – 36 VDC, universal AC/DC adapter included
- Exposure: Indoor per IEC60945