Antcom Iridium Inmarsat GPS Helix Antenna
The high gain Iridium/Inmarsat/GPS Helix antenna is designed to provide excellent coverage in the 1610.0 to 1626.0 MHz range, L1 GPS 1575.42 ±15 MHz, and Inmarsat 1525 to 1660 MHz with or without ground plane. In addition to available standard configurations, the cable length, connector types, connector location, and mounting hole pattern can be customized to meet the customer’s needs within the limits of the Iridium system requirements.
The S63IR16RR-P-XT-1 High Gain Iridium/Inmarsat/GPS Helix Antenna is intended for land/mobile and portable applications and will work with both voice and data communication systems.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Customization of cable lengths, connector types, connector location, mounting holes pattern, and color of the antenna.
- DC Grounding for Lightning Protection
- Hermetically sealed
- Iridium Frequency: 1610 – 1626 MHz
- L1 GPS Frequency: 1560 – 1590 MHz
- Inmarsat Frequency: 1525 – 1660 MHz
- Polarization: RHCP
- VSWR: 1.5:1
- Gain: +2.0 dB
- Axial Ratio: 2.0dB
- Impedance: 50 OHMS
- Weight: <8.0 oz (226.7 grams)
- Base Diameter: 3.5 in (88.90 mm)
- Height: 6.550 in (166.37 mm)
- Operating Temperature range: -55°C to +85°C