GPS Tall Rod Antenna for Iridium
The 0.5R1216P-XT-4 Iridium/GPS antenna is intended for portable and land/mobile applications and will work with both voice and data communication systems. It is designed to provide excellent coverage in the 1610.0 to 1626.0 MHz range and L1 GPS 1575.42 ±15 MHz with or without ground plane. In addition to available standard configurations, the cable length, connector types and Spring Loaded can be customized to meet the customer’s needs within the limits of the Iridium system requirements.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Customization of cable lengths, connector type and Spring Loaded and color of the antenna.
- Hermetically Sealed
- Iridium Frequency: 1610.0-1626.0 MHz
- L1 GPS Frequency: 1560.42 – 1590.42 MHz
- Polarization: RHCP
- VSWR: 2.0:1
- Gain: +0.5 dB
- Axial Ratio: 2.0dB
- Impedance: 50 OHMS
- Weight: 0.92 oz (26 grams)
- Size: 0.50 in (12.70 mm) Diameter
- Height: 5.517 in (140 mm)
- Operating Temperature range: -55°C to +85°C