Iridium GPS Inmarsat L-Band Antenna with Mount
This 3.5” Diameter Iridium/GPS/Inmarsat Antenna is available in flat and fixed mount. This antenna designed to provide excellent coverage in the 1610.0 to 1626.5 MHz range, L1 GPS 1575.42 ±15 MHz, and Inmarsat 1525 to 1660 MHz with or without ground plane. In addition to available standard configurations, the cable length, connector types, connector location, and mounting hole pattern can be customized to meet the customer’s needs within the limits of the Iridium system requirements.
The 3GNSS16P-XT-3 Iridium/GPS/Inmarsat Antenna is intended for land/mobile and airborne applications and will work with both voice and data communication systems.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Customization of cable lengths, connector types, connector location, and color of the antenna.
- DC Grounding for Lightning Protection
- Hermetically sealed
- Frequency: 1610.0-1626.5 MHz
- L1 GPS Frequency: 1558.42 – 1592.42 MHz
- Inmarsat Frequency: 1525 – 1660 MHz
- Polarization: RHCP
- VSWR: 2.0:1
- Gain: +3.0 dB
- Axial Ratio: 2.0 dB
- Impedance: 50 OHMS
- Weight: 7.1 oz (201 grams)
- Size: 3.50 in Dia. (88.90 mm)
- Height: 0 .66 in (16.76 mm)
- Operating Temperature range: -55°C to +85°C