3.5" Diameter x 4" Tall Diameter Iridium Antenna
By : Iridium
The S53IR16RR-P-XTB-1 Iridium Antenna is intended for land/mobile/marine applications and will work with both voice and data communication systems.
In addition to available standard configurations, the cable length, connector types, connector location, and mounting hole pattern can be customized to meet the customer’s needs within the limits of the Iridium system requirements.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Customization of cable lengths, connector types, connector location, mounting holes pattern, and color of the antenna
- DC grounding for lightning protection
- Hermetically sealed
- Frequency: 1610.0 – 1626.5 MHz
- Polarization: RHCP
- VSWR: 1.5:1
- Gain: +4.4 dB
- Axial Ratio: 2 dB
- Impedance: 50 OHMS
- Weight: 5.15 oz (146 grams)
- Size: 3.5 in diameter
- Height: 4.69 in.
- Operating Temperature range: -55°C to +85°C
|Jan 17, 2018||743.28 KB|