3.5" Diameter Iridium Antenna
The S3IR16RR-P-XTB-1 Iridium Antenna is intended for land/mobile and airborne applications and will work with both voice and data communication systems.
In addition to available standard configurations, the cable length, connector types, connector location, and mounting hole pattern can be customized to meet the customer’s needs within the limits of the Iridium system requirements.
This 3.5” Diameter Passive Iridium Antenna is available in flat and fixed mount. This antenna is designed to provide excellent coverage in the 1616.0 to 1626.5 MHz range with or without ground plane.
Technical Specifications & Features
- Customization of cable lengths, connector types, connector location, and color of the antenna
- DC grounding for lightning protection
- Hermetically sealed
- Frequency: 1610.0-1626.5 MHz
- Polarization: RHCP
- VSWR: 1.5:1
- Gain: +4.4 dB
- Axial Ratio: 2.0dB
- Impedance: 50 OHMS
- Weight: 5.5 oz (146 grams)
- Size: 3.50 in diameter (88.90 mm)
- Height: 0 .583 in. (14.81 mm)
- Operating Temperature range: -55°C to +85°C
|Jan 17, 2018||743.28 KB|