Antcom 2.6" Diameter Iridium Antenna
The S2IR16RR-P-XTB-X Iridium Antenna is intended for land/mobile and portable applications and will work with both voice and data communication systems. The antenna can be used on UAVs.
In addition to available standard configurations, the cable length, connector types, connector location, and mounting hole pattern can be customized to meet the customer’s needs within the limits of the Iridium system requirements.
The 2.6” diameter low-profile Iridium antenna is specifically designed to provide excellent coverage in the 1616.0 to 1626.5 MHz range with or without ground plane.
Tech Specs & Features
- Customization of cable lengths, connector types, connector location, mounting hole pattern, and color of the antenna.
- DC grounding for lightning protection
- Small footprint (2.6 in diameter) and light weight (1.3 oz)
- Hermetically sealed
- Frequency: 1610.0-1626.5 MHz
- Polarization: RHCP
- VSWR: 1.5:1
- Gain: +4.4 dB
- Axial Ratio: 2.0dB
- Impedance: 50 OHMS
- Weight: 1.3 oz (36.8 grams)
- Size: 2.6 in Diameter
- Height: 0.690 in (17.53 mm)
- Operating Temperature range: -55°C to +85°C