Partnering with Iridium
Iridium is the only mobile satellite service company offering coverage over the entire globe. The Iridium constellation of Low-Earth Orbiting (LEO) cross-linked satellites provides critical voice and data services for areas not served by terrestrial communication networks. By partnering with global communications companies operating in key markets sectors, Iridium is able to consistently bring innovative technology solutions to a broad base of customers around the globe.
Commercial markets are served by Iridium through a worldwide network of distributors. Customers represent a broad spectrum of industry including maritime, aeronautical, government/defense, public safety, utilities, oil/gas, mining, forestry, heavy equipment and transportation. In addition, Iridium provides services to the U.S. Department of Defense and other U.S. and international government agencies.
Iridium has launched a major development program for its next-generation satellite constellation, Iridium NEXT which will offer even greater benefits for partners and customers alike such as improved data speeds, higher quality voice, flexible allocation of bandwidth and the ability to host secondary payloads and offer a unique opportunity for economical space access for a variety of applications.
What’s Iridium Looking for in a Partner?
Iridium partner programs supports companies whose solutions leverage the power and reach of the Iridium satellite network.
• Complements Iridium’s existing distribution network of partners
• Provides strategic value to Iridium’s portfolio of solutions
• Delivers unique opportunities for expansion of Iridium products and services
• Supports autonomously the development of end solutions
• Defined strong and demonstrated business case with unique product/solution
• Sales and Product Development Support
• Technical Tool Kits
• Co-marketing Opportunities
• Product and Solution Exposure on Iridium.com
• Access to Iridium for Partners, Iridium’s secure partner portal which provides access to products, sales and marketing tools and information
If your company is a Value-added Manufacturer or Value-added Developer with a relevant and current business opportunity, please complete the Partner Application Form below. Please note at this time, Iridium is not recruiting Value-added Resellers.
For organizations where direct partnership with Iridium is not the best fit, Iridium will refer you to established Iridium partners for support in your manufacturing and development needs. To become a Dealer, please visit Where To Buy for a listing of authorized Iridium partners.