Letterhead, Stationary & Fax Templates
Each office has its own suite of Electronic Stationary, which includes Electronic Letterhead, Stationary and Fax Coversheet templates.
Installing Iridium Letterhead, Stationary and Fax Coversheet Templates
- Select “Save As” to save zip files to your computer.
- Extract files from zip folder.
- Right-click on individual template (*.dot file) and select “Open” (This will enable you to open the source file, in order to save the Template to your computer).
- Once open, select “Save As” – “Word Template”.
- Click on “Trusted Templates” in the left hand navigation of the dialogue box. Depending on your computer’s systems, this step may not be available and can be skipped.
- Select “Save”.
- Your template is now available for use.
- Repeat for other templates.
Using your Iridium Templates
- In Microsoft word, select “New”.
- Select “My Templates” or “Personal” from the navigation bar.
- Select the template you wish to use and select “Ok”.
Tip: Once you use the templates in this fashion, you will notice that they also show up under the “Recently Used” selection in the “New” dialogue box.